@cosmicgirlie
In the last hour or so, something happened on twitter which to be honest, I don't really understand. Because I'm a bit too blown away by it.

First of all, I discovered that I'd made it onto the Tots 100 Index, which blew me away in itself because, hello? I blog about crap. There are so many more awesome parent blogs out there, which don't fob you off with stupid pointless posts and actually write about how awesome their Kidlets are, and how parenting is fab, and how they go off and do all sorts of wonderful things...

I'm flattered. So immensely flattered. I don't even know what to say. I submitted way back, not expecting to make it on, at all. I confess I submitted, and actually said something like "Hah! If I make it on there I'll fall over backwards and sideways simultaneously." (Or words to that effect).

And then suddenly, there I am, at number 79. Not even two million and eight, or even 101, but position 79. And 79 is such a magic number too, particularly on this month's index, as it means I won the draw for a ticket, and I'm now able to go to Cybermummy, which is like a UK version of Blogher. Which comes just as D and I had pretty much given up hope on me being able to go.

OMG!!!

All of the above is thanks to a number of people, and they are (in no particular order):

Cybermummy, funnily enough, over at Cybermummy
And of course, most of all, Sally's daughter the flippin' lovely Flea, who helped me get to Cybermummy.

I even get to (eventually) add some shiny new badges to my blog!!

YEAHHHH!!!!


tots100

Isaac was pretty pleased for me too. :)



9 Responses
  1. Yay, from number 78. Well done you. xx


  2. Kat Says:

    Clap clap clap, Isaac!!!

    Congrats!!!!


  3. Josie Says:

    NO FRICKING WAY!!!

    YAAAAAAAAY!!!

    Congratulations my lovely :D :D :D xx


  4. Lorna Byrne Says:

    Brilliant!!! You well deserve it - your blogs are REAL. So pleased for you :) xx


  5. SusanKMann Says:

    Congratulations that is fantastic news. You totally deserve it. xx


  6. Anonymous Says:

    Congratulations on both counts! Issac looks so proud!! See you in July! Save me a seat. xx


  7. Unknown Says:

    Congrats!! That photo of Isaac is adorable! :D


  8. Anonymous Says:

    SQQQQQQUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEE!

    I'll see you there!! Wanna share a lift?


  9. geekymummy Says:

    Congratulations! Well deserved!