@cosmicgirlie
Oh bollocks. I totally forgot to keep thinking about something for April YOR, and so consequently I'm now 5 days late, and about to make something up on the spur of the moment.

*thinking*

...

*still thinking*

Ok. I have it. If I manage this one, I swear to God I will fall over my own pants. But here it is.

April YOR is...

To blog post every day for the remainder of April.

Sweet Jesus just saying it fills me with dread. I mean let's face it. We all know I pretty much talk an amazing amount of shit, the majority of it very uninteresting, or pointless, or depressing...

But on reflection, that's pretty much me in a blogshell, so let's do it.

I've already blogged 2nd and 4th of April, so to compromise, I'll do two posts on two days to make up for 1st and 3rd of April.

I hope you're all prepared for a month of some really weird and wonderful (or not) stuff.

...

PS If you want to throw in some ideas for future YOR, I am SO open to suggestions!!! Do your worst. Or um, best, please...kthxbai.
3 Responses
  1. Beth Says:

    That sounds very similar to what I'm attempting.

    I've called mine 'Appy April.. and I have to post at least 1 happy thing every day. :)

    So far it's going pretty well. :)


  2. Lorna Byrne Says:

    Looking forward to reading them. You're putting me to shame as I haven't blogged in ages - must do another post but dunno what to say. I'm sure you'll come up with great posts as you always do. You have a lot going on and have tweeted about not being able to move house etc so you've loads to say about how you're feeling etc, in your own inimitable way which we all love. The best of luck - love your posts :) x


  3. Karl Says:

    I started this month late, too. I wouldn't freak about making up the extra days. I don't. Just pick it up from here on out.

    Course, you're probably freaking just because I showed up here. I told you I'd visit!