@cosmicgirlie
Ok I got tagged in a photo meme.

(How do you say that word? Is it, "meem"? Or maybe "mehm"? Or possibly even "meh-meh"? Or perhaps "mee-mee"? Help me out here.)

I immediately crapped myself when I saw my name over at Lifeslightlyused's Blog when I saw what I was tagged for, given the billions of photos on my macbook! But as she's so lovely (and people have tagged me before for this one and I've been too crap to get on it) I thought I should chance it.

So here are the rules:

1 . Open the first/oldest photo folder in your computer library
2. Scroll to the 10th photo
3. Post the photo and the story behind it
4. Tag 5 or more people to continue the thread.

So I opened and scrolled. Here's the pic:


This is Baby Mocha, and in this pic, Baby was about 28 weeks old in utero. D and I had gone for our first ever 4D scan. Here is Baby Mocha, looking almost directly at the camera, and that going up behind the head is an arm. I love this picture, and couldn't believe what we were seeing, given that we'd had a bit of a horrible time with my very first pregnancy.

This pic wasn't from my first pregnancy...but who is it?

It's this gorgeous big little guy. :)



Yeah in all fairness, at only 2 hours old, it's not an easy one...

Still not sure?

...

It's Mr Noah. ;o)



And now I have to tag five more!! So I choose the following:

Bumbling Along - cos she's lovely
Clinically Fed Up - cos her pics blow me away
Muddy No Sugar - cos she's awesome
3 Bedroom Bungalow - cos I wanna see more pics
Single Mummy - cos she's damn good at memes
Labels: , , | edit post
7 Responses
  1. april Says:

    Awwww- thank you so much for doing this - it is so so so beautiful :) Ultrasounds make me all sniffly and clucky and isn't it all so amazing-y :) xxx


  2. MrsW Says:

    Those scans are amazing - hell I still think the bog standard scans are amazing :)

    Eeek! I have to pick one of the 6 HDDs littering this place? Should be fun! :)) I wonder how far back I can go? I'm thinking 2002 probably so nothing spectacular - what came before megapixels? kilopixels? just pixels? paper? cave painting?


  3. Kat Says:

    It rhymes with dream.

    Awesome pics :)


  4. I wondered when someone would tag me in this!! thanks as its a nice dodgy 1970s photo of me...


  5. april Says:

    Ah - meeeem :) Thats better than m-e-m as I've been saying - much prettier :)


  6. I have done my homework, strangely mine is a baby related photo too.
    I now have something for you to do over at mine X


  7. I always pronounce it mehm, although apparently I'm wring and it's meeem. Ah well. Love the 4D picutre!