@cosmicgirlie
Due Date: 04/21/2009
Week: 32+6 days
Month: 8
Trimester: 3
Fetus Age: 31 weeks
Time to Go: 49 days
Size: NOT an adult. In my opinion.
Time til Growth Scan: 17 days

You are all wonderful, wonderful people. I want to thank you all so much for your caring love and support after my last post. I expected to get flamed to hell and told to get the hell over myself, but instead I was reminded by how awesome people can be. I'm so glad you're out there (wherever you are) and you'll never know how much your support means to me.

Thank you.

And also, the Nanny. Sweet god in heaven, the Nanny.

Can someone please tell me why we never did this months ago?

She's so helpful, it's untrue! It was so nice to finally not have to stress about every little thing going on in the house, and desperately trying to stay on top of everything (in that lovely endearing anal way that I do, ya know?). I know everyone says I should just rest, and let the housework go, etc, but if we did that I suspect we'd drown in crap.

More than anything, it's so nice to see Noah get to play around properly in the lounge, and get to go out for walks, and go out to the shops, and not spend the entire day suffering cabin fever with his mother.

Ok sods law he has a cold now, and FOF is in full flow (I managed to get snot in his ear trying to wipe his face, that was a treat), and he feels like shit, and he seems to like waking up at 5:30am and NOT going back to sleeeep, but I DON'T care - he's clearly a happier boy in the daytime, and so is great fun in the evenings when his Dad comes home.

I suppose I find it a little weird sometimes having someone else look after my kid almost all the time, and doing the things that I can't do (but so desperately want to). When they went out on Friday for the afternoon I had no idea what to do with myself and after an hour I REALLY missed him, but I know it's not fair to keep him locked up in the lounge the whole time. 

And I still get my cuddles. Although lately he obviously can't reach quite so well round my middle, so he either uses T.O.O. as a pillow or just hugs my head instead.




I'm having a bit of a sucky time with T.O.O; I'm a little paranoid it's going to be breech or something, I've never known a baby move around so much. I'm obviously glad that it's moving, and Christ does it throw a punch or kick every so often. Lately it feels like it may have started to drop, but somehow it's still able to spin around on it's head. Kinda like a breakdancing baby, if you will.

One thing I've noticed is that it's also more difficult to work out what position it's actually in; maybe because of the whole extra fluid thing, maybe cos it doesn't stay there long enough; I don't know. Both D and I don't have a great feeling about this one, and suspect I'll either be early or will end up in hospital for whatever reason.

Cos hospital is ALWAYS fun. Right?

ETA: I've just been reminded of the previous hospital episode. If I do go in, please send food. And sanity. Oh, and someone else's arms.
6 Responses
  1. Cassandra Says:

    Hunny, if you do (god forbid) end up in hospital I WILL BRING YOU FOOD!!!! :D :D
    xxxxxxxxx


  2. Samantha Says:

    LOL at the thought of a breakdancing baby in utero! :)

    And, if I wasn't half-way across the world, I'd totally bring you food... some hospital food really sucks!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Probably breakdancing to Bach with a reggae beat (is that possible or have i created a new genre ?) Take care.


  4. Meredith Says:

    I would love to bring you food...but for obvious reasons, probably can't. So I'm sending you some hugs instead. xoxo


  5. Artie Says:

    I'm too puny to post at length but next time you have to have an oz. of blood drawn, ask for a butterfly needle.


  6. Can you believe they TRIED a butterfly needle?!!

    And yes thanks, any care packages appreciated, as well new moves for T.O.O.