@cosmicgirlie
Yeah, see I don't have any. No solutions at all. I hope to soon. I don't know how many times I can bounce back. I can't make "just bouncing back" a habit. I need to fix the problems. But I don't know what the problems are.

For the sake of my boys, my sanity, my life, for now, I'll just keep bouncing back, best as I can.

Maybe sometimes I'll just need a little help with the old springboard. Everything weighs a little more than before, you know.


ETA: Thank you to everyone who supports me when I'm being utterly crap. I don't always deserve your support when I'm being so difficult but you should know I always appreciate you being there. I really hope one day I can call on one of you when I really, really need you.
Labels: | edit post
6 Responses
  1. Jean Says:

    Sorry,I've come to this late - didn't realise you were feeling so down. I also deal with depression, and have been very down recently - so can empathise. Shout if there's anything I can do to help - email/twitter/ etc.


  2. Sime Says:

    Not sure whether I'm one of those included in the above, but I'd definitely like to think I'm one of the ones you can call on as and when needed. And always will be.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    I'm behind on my blog reading, because I'm struggling to keep up with life generally (you should see my house!), so sorry for missing your last post.

    I have no magic solutions to offer. I don't believe there are any, but I do think that we need to try to find out what the problems are. I'm on a bit of a quest for that too. I think that talking might help. But it all sounds so silly when said out loud that I'm nervous to give it a go.

    I'm currently working on a fake it til I make it basis right now... (denial - moi? never).

    You barely know me, but I'm happy to lend an ear if that helps. Or not, if that helps too ;-)


  4. Jen Walshaw Says:

    I am here if you ever need to chat


  5. Cassandra Says:

    If/when you need. Im here. Always.
    Love you xxxx


  6. april Says:

    here too - on Australian time obviously - but here. Bouncing Back can get a bit too much. I get that. And am here if needed, for anything
    *hugs*