@cosmicgirlie
Chin up.

That's what they say isn't it? When you've battled along, and it all seems like it's going to shit, and you're really down.

Chin up.

That's what you do isn't it? You hold your head up, take on said chin, and try to move on as best you can, learning along the way.

Chin up.

That's what you see isn't it? You look up, directly into the eyes of those crapping on, directly into the face of what's trying to stop you and brave it all.

Chin up.

That's what you feel isn't it? You feel the physical sense of picking your whole self up, no matter how down you are and adorn yet another layer of battle armour.

Chin up.

That's what I must do isn't it?

I've done it before, I can do it again, right?

...right?
4 Responses
  1. Josie Says:

    Actually, no. You don't have to.

    But I think you're like me. I think you want to. And, I think even if don't want to you'll find yourself picking yourself up because you always have before and you always will. And because you know it's worth it and worth fighting for.

    And I think you need to remember that you don't have to do it on your own xx


  2. yes, and a glass of red always helps too, chin, chin as they say


  3. april Says:

    *hugs* and more *hugs* you can do this, whatever this may entail, you can. It sucks but you can. It may be horrible. but you can. And I'll always be hovering around sending *hugs* and good thoughts accross two oceans in the vain hope that it will help someone else hold on and keep going in what is oftentimes it seems not such a wonderful world.


  4. so so so so so true!!! I'm in the same boat right now just trying to stay afloat!! Maybe if we row harded we can get away!! BTW is it August yet!!!