@cosmicgirlie
Hah! I got another award, and, while I think I've had this award before, the lovely Muddy No Sugar over at How I Like My Coffee has altered it and made it a little more interesting (and challenging I might add...)!! Instead of "7 things about yourself that people might find interesting", I have to do "interesting things in 7 photos".

Ah that girl appeals to my nature, she does. And I gotta admit, I love a challenge.

So here are the "rules", if you will.

1. You must thank the person who has given you the award - Thank youuu!! :D
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog -


3. Link the person who has nominated you for the award - See 1st paragraph!
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting. - See (variation) below
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers - Hmmm...See below
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate - Guess what? Yeah, see below
7. Let the nominated victims bloggers know they have been tagged - I guess I do that when I'm done?

Alrighty, 7 interesting photos!! All of these images are straight from camera and unedited...so here goes...


No.1
I took this on the 1st June 2009, nearly a month after Isaac had been born. Me, D and the boys decided to spend the day at the Safari Park and it was a great chance for me to see if I could photograph wildlife! I'd never done it before, and while I got billions of shots, I'd have to say this one of a lion walking across the road right in front of us is my fave...




No.2
I am a HUGE fan of crazy photography using special effects and little to no post processing. I'd seen someone's photos of water splashes and droplets and things, and decided to go for something a little bigger...so I started throwing a lime into a pint glass of water, backlit with a white torch and a green led. I remember cleaning up an awful lot that night...




No.3
I warned you I like the crazy stuff, eh? This was taken down in New Polzeath, Cornwall as part of a music portfolio I was putting together, about 4 years ago. We'd just finished and I was holding my cello stood up in the sand. I went to lift it, but the spike was stuck in...so I let go. And this was the result.




No.4
Of course; the birth of Noah, 6th January 2008. His birth story can be found here and in this pic, he's maybe 8 hours old? I hated that I ended up in hospital, but the fact is he was still born at home in a birthing pool, weighing 10lb 15oz. Word.





No.5
And it would be wrong not to include Isaac, born 5th May 2009. In this pic he is about 4 hours old...and yes, his feet are at the bottom of that babygrow; he was 11lbs 0.5oz and his birth story is here. I look like shit. He looks awesome.




No.6
Taken on new years eve 2009, it's a partial eclipse of the moon. I didn't even know about it until I saw someone tweet it, and I was particularly happy as I'd gotten a telephoto zoom lens only days earlier for Christmas. This was my first attempt at learning how to use it. This pic always give me really cool goosebumps.




No.7
One of the most insane pictures I've ever taken. This was a VERY long exposure in pitch blackness on Polzeath Beach in Cornwall. I created light orbs in the dark, with some help from my bro in law (he wanted to do an orb too so I let him do the blue one). The weird streaks you can see in the sky are trails from the stars (as the earth turns), and the trails on the ground are from rolling a glow-in-the-dark ball along the floor. So. Much. Fun.


And so to my nominees. And since I quite like Muddy No Sugar's idea of photos, let's say we carry it on, and these next 7 people ALSO have to do a photo version.

Heh.


BRING IT!
Labels: , | edit post