@cosmicgirlie
Due Date: 04/21/2009
Week: 28+3 days
Month: 7
Trimester: 3
Fetus Age: 26 weeks
Heartbeat: 141
Time to Go: 80 days
Size: Empire State Building
Time til 4D Scan: 2 days
Days til I hit 30: That'd be today

Yup, today I am 30. And I'm not freaking out. Mainly because it's just a number, right? I'm married, I've had some career achievements, I have a child and another on the way, I'm reasonably well travelled, I have an education and I have a roof over my head and wheels to get me around.

So I'm happy. Or at least, I'm thankful for what I've got.

Hehe, maybe I'll blog later and see how much my opinion changes in 24 hours. Turning 30? Bring it on!!
Labels: | edit post
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Wow! Happy birthday sweetie!!! Shall I have a celebratory drink for you? (I asked all my mates to have a drink for me on my 30th, cos I was pregnant...)
    Have a wonderful day, and I hope Noah's on the mend. Can't wait to see the 4D scan photos!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    PS. Hang in there with the SPD - maybe T.O.O will shift position and it'll ease off? (We live in hope...)