@cosmicgirlie
Due Date: 04/21/2009
Week: 24+6 days
Month: 6
Trimester: 2
Fetus Age: 23 weeks
Heartbeat: 143
Time to Go: 105 days
Size: The cat.
Time til 4D Scan: 27 days

No seriously, cos it's so funny, yeh, look at what I was doing this time last year.

HAHAHAHHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!!1!!!!111!!!! Isn't that HILARIOUS???????

So anyway, it's Noah's birthday tomorrow, and I'm a lot more excited and happy about it than I thought I would be. D's taking the day off, he's got loads of presents to open and he had a "mini party" on Saturday thanks to his grandparents (for which I am VERY thankful). Tomorrow morning he's off to Tickety Boo and in the afternoon he's set up for an awesome photoshoot with Your Big Day. He's still poorly but surprisingly in high spirits.

It's gonna be a good week (PLEASE GOD let it be a good week).

And I'm hoping you've haven't noticed the pictures that I'm yet to post.