@cosmicgirlie
Due Date: 04/21/2009
Week: 25+1 day
Month: 6
Trimester: 2
Fetus Age: 23 weeks
Heartbeat: 151
Time to Go: 103 days
Size: A larger cat (Tiger?)
Time til 4D Scan: 25 days

The last few days have been strangely great. I'm fighting evil pregnancy hormones like nothing I've ever seen (sometimes I think manic depression doesn't even compare), I'm now on no sleep (thanks to The Other One who has limbs like lead weights and Noah still coughing up the remains of his poor lungs) and my crotch is reliving the fantasy tale of SPD, at full force.

But above all of that, I've enjoyed Noah so much, he's been brilliant. He's such a laugh and is enjoying his new toys so much. Yesterday at Tickety Boo they sang Happy Birthday to him which was really sweet (even though he had no clue what was going on of course) and D was there too which was nice.

At his photoshoot he was his usual "Screw you if you think I'm going to sit still for more than 3 seconds" self, which made it even more fun; but having seen some of the pics already, I'm so pleased with what Anthony has taken, and the work Your Big Day have done on them. I NEVER get emotional over stuff like that, and I actually got goose bumps looking at them. Goose bumps people. I didn't even know my body could produce them (cold, heartless woman that I am).

A sneak preview:



We had sooo much fun and Noah was just hilarious, trying to keep him still long enough to get ONE picture. And amazingly he was sooooo well behaved, no tantrums (despite the fact that he was pretty worn out by this point).

At home he ripped open a million more presents:



And devoured a considerable amount of food:











As well as having a play in the snow.




An awesome string of days, for an awesome kid. I can't wait to do it again.
4 Responses
  1. Samantha Says:

    Oh my gosh. The photo shoot was worth it in my opinion just for that first shot - I.LOVE.IT. :)


  2. A3 Says:

    oh wow. those pictures are great! he is such a doll.


  3. Scary Mommy Says:

    Those pictures are gorgeous. He is too cute and it looks like the photographer managed to capture him. No small feat!!!


  4. Wendy Says:

    How did I not know you're pregnant??!! Uh, congrats on that. lol

    The photos are great! I always say we're going to have ours done and we never do. Thank goodness for my digicam. My fave one that you posted is the last one. The expressions on all of your faces are just priceless.