@cosmicgirlie
I poooped!!! It took me over an hour, and much pacing up and down the bathroom. And doing some very obscure things (which I'm not prepared to share with the world yet). I've never felt such a sense of achievement. I pretty much passed out asleep on the sofa soon after.

I've also bought some Fibresure in the desperate hope that I never have to go through that again. I'm willing to bet my ass that it doesn't work.

Today I power walked my way around town, for approx. 3½ hours. I walked until my feet were the size of boats, my back could no longer support my own body and was puffing and panting like a dirty old man at a strip show.

The result? A few minor contractions and a pair of sore feet. And a 2 hour nap on the sofa. And a very fidgety baby.

Who by the way, hasn't been born yet. (I'm sorry, did the title of this post get you going?)