@cosmicgirlie
Due Date: 04/21/2009
Week: 15+5 days
Month: 4
Trimester: 2
Fetus Age: 14 weeks
Heartbeat: 147 bpm
Time to Go: 169 days
Size: Naval Orange. Or for the normal people, about 11 - 12cm.

Halloween babies on Friday - yes, the NCT babies actually had a Halloween party. It was hilarious seeing all the babies in costumes! Noah had an outfit, nothing fancy given that he has a habit of removing clothes, but it has to be said, he did look ridiculously cute.


It says "I'm a little devil" across the front, and the hat has a face and horns on it. Needless to say it didn't last long.

And of course:

It wouldn't have been complete without a little tail. He had a great time, and did surprisingly well given he didn't go down for his SINGLE DAILY nap til an hour later than normal.

The Other One is moving madly; I've felt loads of movement lately which is kinda of bizarre, especially knowing how early it is. But still, I have that awesome "ski slope" in the mornings before the colossal pee, which is always entertaining. Even more entertaining is the fact that The Other One refuses to keep still long enough for D and I to get an accurate heart rate! Dear lord, if this one is seriously livelier than Noah (which is already the case) then we are totally screwed.

Though thankfully Noah grows in independence every day; he can do a completely self-fed finger-food breakfast (breadsticks, fruit sticks, fruit, Cheerios, Raisin Wheats, Smoothie Pouches) and he's started to try dipping his spoon in his bowl and eat with it. It's hilarious to see him dip the spoon in, usually accompanied by a finger, and then shove the spoon in his mouth. He gets a fair amount in the spoon too.

Comes the best bit - he's eaten 6 Little Stars fromage frais last week, and today he ate an entire bowl of porridge...

...

Made with full fat cows milk! Absolute minimal reaction, and no reaction to the fromage frais. We may possible have made a considerable breakthrough from previous issues, and man alive am I starting to feel relieved.
And my treat? A new car on the way! It's a Honda Civic ES. Bigger in sooooo many ways than my little orange 207, perhaps a little more grown-up, but hopefully just as much fun. Pick it up on Wednesday, and after the ridiculous stress of cars the last month, I CAN NOT WAIT.
4 Responses
  1. A3 Says:

    noah looks so cute. i'm totally jealous of your new car. you'll have to post pics of it when you pick it up!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Yep, VERY cute! The tail shot completely cracked me up!
    I'm SO please he's had fromage frais and porridge. I know how worried you've been, and how upset you were when he went on the soya f-word. I'm thinking about starting J on the f-word at the moment. Got mastitis for the 3rd time. Not happy...
    Give Noah a kiss from me. xxx


  3. Samantha Says:

    Yay for the new car! And what a handsome little devil you have on your hands! ;)


  4. Artie Says:

    we used to be able to get fromage frais here. Is it a yoplait product? Oh man I love that freakin stuff!!!! I don't know why we can't get it here. I'll trade you cheetos for fromage frais...LOL