@cosmicgirlie
Tag from J & A's Crew (I'm yet to understand tagging, I admit)

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH

  • That 70's Show
  • Boston Legal
  • Hell's Kitchen USA
  • Wife Swap USA
  • Supernanny USA (American tv is seriously the best)
  • Friends
  • Charmed
  • Top Gear


8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS

  • Simpsons
  • Paris (please come back...)
  • Lasan
  • Mal Maison
  • Claridges (Yeah that's right)
  • The Seafood Restaurant
  • Kababish
  • Chung Ying's

8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY

  • I upgraded my phone
  • D and I took my mum out for dinner at Lasan
  • Understood my mother in law a little more
  • Accidentally fed Noah food that was too hot
  • I cried
  • Tried on my maternity jeans
  • Cooked chicken and tomato meals for Noah
  • Found out some bad news about D's brother


8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO

  • Noah's first Christmas
  • D's birthday Caribbean cookout tomorrow
  • Sorting out work for good (one way or another)
  • Noah's first (proper) words
  • The Other One
  • Regular sleep
  • Credit Crunch to be over
  • Feeling FINE


8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST

  • A little bit of money
  • The end of Credit Crunch
  • Our house to sell
  • To find a house to move to
  • For Noah to be ok
  • For D to be ok
  • My home birth
  • To feel FINE


8 PEOPLE I AM TAGGING

  • Kelly
  • Jen
  • Jo S
  • Rach H (yes you!!)
  • Amy M
  • Tracey
  • Samantha (Double tagged...is that allowed?)
  • Ash (Tag back? Is that allowed too?!)