@cosmicgirlie
Ok I'm not obsessing. Any more. As much as before. Uh, yeh not so much now.

Some very good advice from some very smart people, and a huge effort at another burst of ebergy from myself, I'm feeling a little better about my slightly crazed child. Who yesterday learnt to do forward rolls on the floor whilst trying to pick up his dunmy with his mouth.

Due Date: 04/21/2009
Week: 15+2 days
Month: 4
Trimester: 2
Fetus Age: 13 weeks
Heartbeat: 148 bpm
Time to Go: 172 days
Size: Naval Orange (who makes up this stuff?)

I am, however, wondering if at some point I was pelted back into first trimester when I wasn't looking because, sweet Jesus, I have no appetite and the longing to make the toilet my new best friend is overwhelming.

And not a Cheeto in sight.
Labels: , | edit post
1 Response
  1. Samantha Says:

    Yay for forward rolls! ;)