@cosmicgirlie
Thank you very very very much indeed to Momma Ruth over at mommaruthsays who's nominated me for my FIRST EVER AWARD!!!! Which...must mean I'm doing something right...



Here's the instructions:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Paste the award on your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you for the award
4. Tell 7 interesting things about yourself
5. Nominate 7 bloggers or less
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominated.

So now apparently, I'm supposed to list 7 interesting things about myself. This could be quite a challenge. What I CAN do, is list 7 pointless things about me that you may or may not have known. So erm, yeah.

1) When I was 9 years old I spent 3 months in Jamaica with my Grandfather, and without any other family. I was only meant to be there for 4 weeks, but Hurricane Gilbert arrived and I had to stay out there until it passed.

2) I've given birth to 22lb of baby in less than two years. And yes, I only have 2 children.

3) I do not, have never and probably never will consider myself to be a "Yummy Mummy".

4) I would like to consider myself to be a MILF. Yeah, I said it. And yeah, there's a difference.

5) I have a very, VERY soft spot for James Spader. Especially in Boston Legal. Mmmmmmmmmm.

6) I would like my bra size to be 36H again. I miss those. E cups will do for now.

7) I regularly feel intimidated by an awful lot of people in the Blogosphere and on Twitter. I'm not entirely sure why.

Next I have to nominate 7 bloggers or less. I can't possibly choose just 7. So I'll choose 6 instead.


Labels: , | edit post
5 Responses
  1. Ian Newbold Says:

    First award? I am a little taken aback by that. Thanks for my nomination.


  2. You're a yummy mummy in my book babe!!

    And who makes you feel bad on twitter? Silly gal!


  3. april Says:

    Oh hon - intimidated? well, yeah, me too...
    CONGRATULATIONS!
    If no one else in my little bloggosphere world deserves this , you do *HUGS*


  4. English Mum Says:

    Sheesh, 22lb of baby? I managed 18.9 and thought that was bad!

    I know what you mean about Twitter, etc. I just tend to butt in and hope people are nice. But you shouldn't worry, your tweets are hilarious and I'm sure everyone loves you, dahlink! x


  5. Kat Says:

    Thank for the award, babe. Intimidated by people in the blogosphere? Rubish! You are absolutely brilliant!