@cosmicgirlie
(Because whilst Jillian Michaels kicks my ass, she also seems to be pummeling my brain)

I can't stand opera. After watching this? I LOVE IT.


I can't even decide which song is my fave, I'm ususally in hysterics by the end of Snoop Dogg.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Given my (slight) addiction to yelling the word "cock" when things go wrong (or, any time I tweet/open my mouth), a lovely friend on Twitter informed me of this.


I may be immature, but I swear to God, I CAN NOT stop laughing every time I look at this!!

*snigger*

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Some lovely links on other people's blogs; that's always incredibly flattering. Especially when it's about my appearance (which I'm always wary of) from Mary Ruth, or recommendations to see what I'm up to from Tara Cain.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I have no idea why, but this ALWAYS makes me laugh. It's not even funny.
But it's SO. FUNNY.

(Click to make it big)


_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Satan's Thong. Omg, you...you just have to go look.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

This kid, despite driving me batshit on somedays, has been a real dude. He LOVES playing with this.



And on the subject of His Royal Dudeness, we received our letter asking if we would like to accept a place for him at the nearby private school. He starts First School in like, a month and a half.

I wouldn't normally be happy (because I'd be too busy being terrified) but then I saw the school uniform for September, and almost died from teh cuuuute!!


7 Responses
  1. Jen Says:

    NOOOO!!!! How the hell does N start first school so soon? Where did the time go?...
    (Oh, and thanks for cheering me up with those links.)
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


  2. april Says:

    THANKYOU for the laughter thank you so so much :D :D :D

    seriously "cock polishing services"? why would you make a rooster shiny?


  3. Artie Says:

    alll soooo cute!!!!


  4. @Jen Mental isn't it? I ask those questions EVER. FREAKING. DAY.

    @April You're very welcome!! And uh, I reckon "rooster" WASN'T the kind of cock they had in mind... *snigger*

    @Kelly Thank you!! Kills me every time I look. :D


  5. some excellent links there.


  6. That van. OMG that van . . .


  7. Anonymous Says:

    Seriously I can't stand the cuteness of those uniforms! It's like Harry Potter in real life!