@cosmicgirlie
Due Date: 04/21/2009
Week: 40+6 days
Month: 10
Trimester: 3
Fetus Age: 39 weeks
Time to Go: I refuse to answer.
Size: of what? Me? The adult I'm growing?
Time til potential induction: 4 days *cringe*

And I don't mean the baby.

People. There is NO NEWS YET.

FYI, remembering how much I was driven batshit last time, I can no longer be arsed to respond to the texts that read anything along the lines of the following:

Is there any new yet?

Have you had the baby yet?

Is anything happening yet?

Have you given birth yet?

In fact, I suspect anything with the word "yet" in it, may just leave me cursing words that even hardened criminals have never heard of. PLEASE. I will LET YOU KNOW if there's ANY. NEWS. AT. ALL.

Oh, and as an aside, it really sucks to receive texts that start along the lines of "Hi! I'm just out with {insert your friends names here} having lots of drinks and we're all speculating over your situation!! Quite funny really!!! HA HA HAAAAA!!!!!11!!1!!!!"

However, I am compensating by eating everything and anything that comes my way. I consumed half a pineapple and a chocolate choux bun yesterday. After I DIDN'T finish my tea. Then I ate some more chocolate. AFTER I got into bed.

Today I've had scrambled egg and beans. Followed by an ice lolly. And I'll probably have ANOTHER ice lolly. Followed by even more crap.

Because I can be excused for looking large. You? Can't.
4 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    You'll get there soon, and we'll be waiting to hear. For now, hang in there and enjoy the food!! ;-)


  2. jen Says:

    People only ask cos they care about you. I know it just feels like harrassment right now, but I for one just want to check you're ok and let you know I'm thinking of you.
    You surely can't have much longer to wait... Enjoy eating random crap - that's the only good thing I remember about being pregnant. ;)
    Sending hugs and lots of love.
    Puuuuuussssshhhh!!!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


  3. Kat Says:

    Believe me I am sending you have baby vibes now. I know how frustrating it can be!


  4. Artie Says:

    damn. if I had your cell number I'd send you an international text message just to be passive aggressive. LOL
    there's nothing anyone can say. I ever heard "enjoy the last few days".
    what?! are you friggin serious?! LOL
    you eat whatever the hell you want to damnit!!
    can't wait to see HER. =)