@cosmicgirlie
Due Date: 04/21/2009
Week: 38+2 days
Month: 9
Trimester: 3
Fetus Age: 36 weeks
Time to Go: 13 days
Size: Larger than your car
Time til YET another scan: 6 days

A few things happened recently that got me thinking. Yes I'm still stressed out IMMENSELY with my own issues...but a few things helped me put them into perspective, or give me guidance on how to deal with them.

The first thing, which is so, SO sad, was the tragic story of Madeline Alice Spohr. I won't explain the story here, you can read about it for yourself.

Another thing that got me thinking, was someone else's family. Again, you can catch up on the whole story for yourself.

I've been to a doctor who does acupressure and acupuncture, and uses both of these to deal with PND all the time. She also did moxibustion with me to help make sure T.O.O. stays cephalic, which it is right now. I'm also using acupressure to help it engage.

I thank absolutely everyone who has sent me messages of support, well wishes, and just letting me know you're out there. This is hard for me, and you'll never know how much I appreciate the support. So thank you...again.

We have yet another liquor scan on Thursday; what difference this will make to anything, I do not know. Last week it was down to 9.4cm, within range. Consultant says it's still too high (10 is the limit - I feel like they're making it up as they go along). We see consultant again on Friday, when he wants to do an internal to see what's happening. Yeah mate, you're going to have to catch me first.

I'm exhausted (SPD officially no longer lets me get good sleep) and every day I'm hoping and praying I can be a normal mom. I'm excited. I think.