@cosmicgirlie
Due Date: 04/21/2009
Week: 29+3 days
Month: 7
Trimester: 3
Fetus Age: 27 weeks
Time to Go: 73 days
Size: Long. Simultaneous punches to the bladder and kicks to the ribs long!

I'm starting to feel kinda bad that my blog has turned into a bit of a whinge lately; so today, courtesy of my still awesome new camera (squeeeeeeee!), this mornings post is a heavy duty photo essay, on the finer points of things that are cute, cool, lovely, silly, funny and more, with some narration.

Enjoy...



Damn paci glued to his mouth and he still got cute smiles dammit.


Ahw!!


Man, that singe tear thing.





The first time we EVER got him to swim on
his back without screaming murder and kicking
the crap out of me.


"Mom!! MOOOOMMMM!!! HAAALLP!!"


"Now let's see, next is downward facing dog...
or was that upside down tv?"


Cuddles or wrestling, we're not quite sure.


"See momma? I can be gentle."


"I can also be crazy." (How BIG are those eyes??)


"Archie I just KNOW you wants a hug, yes?"


First time in the snow


"Woah!! This stuff is, er, cold."


"How ya like me now?" (he sucks
the "juice" out of baby wipes. I did
NOT teach him this.)


Wha...what? Another hug for me? Damn son,
you getting soft in your old age?


Frantic horse riding. Faster you rock him, the
more hysterical he laughs.


Bath times!! We loves.


"Aaaaa!!"


"Here dolphin, you need a shower."


"No mama, you must be mistaken.
This here is MY mobile phone."


He won't wear gloves on his hands.
But he'll wear socks. Hey, whatever
works, right?


He spent 10 minutes "talking" to
the snow on his swing.


Out in the Arctic, the intrepid explorer ventured
away from the security of his shelter into
unchartered territory...


...looking for only minimal help
and confirmation to go forth...


...and then fell over.


"I am sooooooo gonna be a skater,
check out these moves!"


"Hey daddad...what is this stuff anyways??"





Raspberry blowing competition. Noah won (by
a margin) for the extra fluids.


The fantastically cool men in my life.
6 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Awwww :D :D :D
    I take back comment on previous blog and am now back to broody again!!
    Soooooooooo cute!!!!!! :D
    Really made me smile, thanks chick :D :D :D :D
    xxxxxxxxxx


  2. You're very, very welcome. Made me smile too!!! :D
    xxxxxx


  3. April Says:

    great pictures! your little guy is gorgeous!!!


  4. Artie Says:

    Sooooo cute! I love the gloves on his hands! LOL
    Amanda digs sucking on wipes too. weird.

    what kind of camera did you get? my bday camera is a canon something. er...yeah, I can't remember the model. but I LOVE it!!

    those pictures are awesome. He and Amanda would be so funny together.

    My boss(es) were in town today and they didn't bother to give me a heads up so I couldn't line up care for both kids and hubby had a meeting. So grandma kept cliff and I took Amanda with me to dinner. Now my bosses are both cool and laid back family guys but holy shit that child was a freak. It was like eating with Atila the Hun! She's hilarious but gawd...

    I love reading your blog. So many of my friends have these well...*looks around* boring...kids. Noah reminds me alot of Cliff and Amanda. and you're gonna have another firecracker soon too. Don't be fooled into thinking that he/she will be mellow. I made that mistake. LOL But they are SO friggin fun. We're all nutso but they crack us up!!

    *hugs*


  5. Artie Says:

    er I meant "Socks" on his hands. you know what i meant. ugh.


  6. Anonymous Says:

    Blesss! Noah is SOOOO cute. You must be so proud.
    Why is it babies will wear socks on their hands, but not gloves? James is the same. He's not got into sucking baby wipes yet tho- thankfully!!!XXXXXXXXXXXXXX