Or?
@cosmicgirlie
Due Date: 04/21/2009
Week: 21+0 days
Month: 5
Trimester: 2
Fetus Age: 19 weeks
Heartbeat: 140 bpm
Time to Go: 131 days
Size: Banana. I swear I am so confuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuused.

Yeah see, I don't really know what to write about. I could gloat about how this is the first time I've ever completed all my xmas shopping BEFORE xmas. And did the majority of it without even facing the general public (thank you so very much google and amazon, you have both saved my life).

Or I could comment on how I've actually managed to START my xmas cards, and have point blank refused to do D's xmas cards this year.

Or maybe we could discuss how I am FINALLY going to remove the braids/extensions from my hair (after some...15 years?) and possibly grow it out in locs or something similar, ideally starting BEFORE xmas. That could be interesting.

Or we could talk about good old Poopgate. Yes, yes, I'm back on the Fibresure (and I gotta say, K your reply to my last blog made me nearly wet myself with laughter. Still exercising bladder control here, ok??!) I gotta say I think it's great how it's become such a source of amusement, even to D the other night while discussing dinner.

J: I want those processed tinned peas MMMMMMMM

D: We don't have any of those peas in the cupboard, I checked

J: (goes to cupboard, instantly finds a tin of processed peas)

D: I swear that wasn't there a second ago! You must've put it there. Where did you get it from?

J: I pulled it out of my ass.

D: Given the way your ass is, that'd be a fine trick.

J: ...thanks...

So I'm on 2 Fibresure a day, and Noah is bored of trailing me to the bathroom everytime I need to go. Poor kid...I bet he wonders why the hell he gets to spend so much time running around on the landing between the bathroom and his nursery, and throwing his toys into an empty bath.

OR maybe we could talk about how the hell I got to 21 weeks and didn't even see it coming. Like, all of a sudden, Suprise!! Ta daaa!! You're over halfway! And did you know you'll have your baby in about 4 months? Yes! After the new year, you will have approximately no time because you'll be running around like a crazy woman trying to organize the lives of you, Noah and D and then before you know it, you'll have a baby. Yes! Baby!!

OORRRRR...

We could discuss the fact that I'm borderline obsessing about the button in my car marked VSA which apparently doesn't do very much but I still haven't pressed it but would reeeeeeeeally like to and how I can't find a technical term for someone who has an obsession for pushing buttons.
3 Responses
  1. A3 Says:

    okay. i double dog dare you to push the button. i'm curious to see what it does too! my car doesn't have any fancy things to push. maybe like the hazard lights - but those are pretty boring.


  2. Artie Says:

    oh push it already.
    you damn brits sure live on the edge, dontcha?


  3. Samantha Says:

    So........ have you pushed it?! I'm dying here! :)

    And I'm laughing my butt off at the poop discussion at the dinner table - sounds like my house {though we're often talking about Noah's poop!}.