@cosmicgirlie
Due Date: 04/21/2009
Week: 21+1 day
Month: 5
Trimester: 2
Fetus Age: 19 weeks
Heartbeat: 136 bpm
Time to Go: 129 days
Size: Banana, which really means, small car.

I did it. The hair....the extensions...the braids...have gone. I have these crazy, twisty little...micro braid things. I look...10. It's very unnerving.

I haven't done anything drastic with my hair for a VERY long time, and I'm wondering how long I actually stick this out for. I'd take a pic...but I'm not sure about that yet. Stupid, yeh I know...I've already been out today...but hey, it's a big step introducing yourself to the rest of the world with what feels like an almost bald head!!

Ok not really bald, I guess I can brag that I've been flicking it out of my eyes all afternoon, and that it does come down to the bottom of my ears. But I've gone from ass-length fake to ear-length real! Maybe that's why I'm not beside myself with despair; because it's a LOT longer than I thought it would be, which I'm VERY pleased about.

Ok, now to decide what to do with a lot of fake hair sitting in a box.

Uh, there's something I never thought I'd say in a hurry...


ETA: I still haven't pushed the button. Why? Well, uh, can you believe I forgot about it today???
Labels: | edit post
1 Response
  1. Artie Says:

    banana? what book are you reading?
    LOL
    small car...I remember that feeling.
    in fact, they should use that.
    month 3: ford fiesta
    month 6: volkswagon
    month 9: mini van