@cosmicgirlie
UUURRRGGHHHHAAAAHHHAHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGUUUUURRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sometimes musicians suck. Sometimes music sucks (apart from when I sing Mr Sandman to Noah while he screams blue freaking murder). Sometimes musicians AND music sucks. Sometimes I love them both. Sometimes I wonder if I'm cut out to be a musician. Sometimes I wonder if I can be arsed with all the political bollocky-shit that goes with being a musician. Sometimes I think I'll quit it all and get out before it makes me want to slit my wrists. Sometimes I wonder if I'll fight the cause and keep going anyway. Sometimes I wonder if I'll stand my ground and be as shitty as other musicians. Sometimes I think I'm too nice. Sometimes I think I'm not good enough. Sometimes I know I'm not good enough. Sometimes I care. Sometimes I don't.

Today at the NCT meet up I got crowned "The Next Baby Whisperer".

Sometimes I just wonder what I might do.