@cosmicgirlie
It's back. At least, I think it is. My old friend. My old buddy, the old 'Slippery Slope'. And here I am looking deeply into the mouth of it, just thinking how easy it would be to throw myself into it for the next nine months and just float by, and then come out of it when Mocha is born.

It's funny; that's the easiest option, yet it's quite possibly harder than dealing with it than life itself.

I'm also at that old dilemma of hearing people say 'just get over it'. I've never heard such bollocks in my life. And one person in particular who says that, of all people, should just fucking know better than that. But I guess I almost forgive their ignorance.

I never thought I'd be back here so soon, especially in the middle of the pregnancy. Hah! Who am I kiddin? Im not near the middle yet, as all the opinionated people like to tell me it's still really early yet.

Oh yeh? Fuck off and bite me.


Due Date: 01/03/2008
Week: 13+0 days
Month: 4
Trimester: 2
Fetus Age: 11 weeks
Fetus Heartbeat: 143 bpm
Time to Go: 188

I have a lot more happier things to write about, but as per usual in the pits of depression (Oh, er sorry, I exaggerate - I meant, feeling a little down. PAH) I can never seem to focus on those. All the nursery stuff is ordered, due to arrive in October. Other odds and ends ordered, due to arrive in the next few weeks.

People dishing out opinions like cheese samples in Sainsburys, already arrived and with a vengeance. You become pregnant, suddenly everyone's a fucking doctor. And of course, no other opinion (including your own) counts. Lately all I want to do is punch people in the face. Usually anyone who tries to speak to me.

And christ on a cracker, MIL is back on form, barking orders to 'go and visit' (er, last I heard, this was actually an option?) and I can seriously see myself screaming at her to 'Back the Fuck Off, Bitch'. Man that would go down So. Well.

Christ, this is not the best time to write a post.

On the upside, Mocha's heartbeat is still currently the most beautiful sound I have ever heard.