@cosmicgirlie
Due Date: 01/08/2008
Week: 9+0 days
Month: 3
Trimester: 1
Fetus Age: 7 weeks

Last Friday after I helped Claire move, I was driving home and hit that damn annoying bit of pavement that sticks out on the Bristol Road. So I scuffed my alloys, took chunks out the tyres and misaligned my steering a bit. What I hadn't guestimated was knackering the suspension arm and nearly super screwing up the inside wheel arch. Oh, and the £950 worth of damage (2 alloys, 2 tyres, alignment, wheel arch, parts and service and shit). And if I claim on insurance, I lose my NCB.

Fer fucks sake.

So obviously we want to use my car for Cornwall next week (cos there's no way my leg will survive in the 206) so it needs to be repaired this week. Shite. And more obscene words. I had put the (minor - hah!) pavement scuff down to being tired. Despite not being allowed to lift anything (including shopping bags...) I was shattered. I hadn't had my nap and it had been a long day. I'm actually seriously starting to question how safe it is for me to drive at the moment.

Ack.

As for pregnancy, I need my U/S and I - NEED - IT - NOW. Still sleeping like the dead (in the daytime) and having non-fabulous dreams/nightmares (at night time), but it seems m/s is going, still can't hear hb on doppler, dizzy seems morning and night only, sciatica kicks in when it likes.

It doesn't help that I still don't think I actually realise I'm pregnant. Saying the words out loud make no diff. Or maybe it depends on who I say them to.

I am going to be so pissed off if that scan next week is crap. Symptoms disappearing fast and I can't face another m/c in the light of Jeph's pregnancy. Plus not knowing whether I can drink is gonna push me to drink.

I think I might tell Butterfly Catchers tonight. But I probably won't.

I already miss my car. And I'm hungry.