@cosmicgirlie
For some reason, last weekend, my supremely random thought was this:


And after a lovely friend of mine (and I do mean that) said this:


And I got to thinking this:


It pretty much progressed into this:






At this point I noticed he WAS at twitter, tweeting away.












Desperation made me tweet this:








I wondered if the truth might be this:


But figured part of the truth was this:




And annoyingly I noticed I miss-spelled this:


And so I got pissed off and said this:










After about half an hour, I felt the need for this:



And still tweeting darts and ignoring me lead me to this:



My follower numbers prompted this:



In case he thought I was whacko, I said this:



And honesty is responsible for this:


And desperation is responsible for this:



I decided he WAS mocking me with this:


But then suddenly, this:








I was so pleased I couldn't help this:


And all? For this.





13 Responses
  1. Kat Says:

    It is even funnier in blog form. I must have missed half those tweets when I was busy putting the girls to bed. Bravo on getting a response though!


  2. Andy Says:

    Hahahaha very amusing! Sincere congratulations on your well deserved @ :-)


  3. Sime Says:

    Wonderful, charming, delightful, amusing, heart-warming. And that's just the author:)


  4. Jen Says:

    OMG. I've just laughed til I cried. Thank you for cheering me up!
    xxxxxxxxxxxx


  5. This is so funny!!! LMAO!


  6. Anonymous Says:

    Really funny! And I'm partly respnsible for this? Excellent!


  7. Unknown Says:

    LOL - missed this because I was off twitter over the weekend. Poor Stephen didn't stand a chance!

    x


  8. Jenny Says:

    Hilarious! You're obviously like a dog with a bone when you set your mind to something.



  9. That is hilarious - you crazy crazy lady.


  10. Melissa Says:

    You are hysterically funny :-) I applaud your persistence - who says stalking doesn't pay off? LOL


  11. Lordy, this just shows if you keep trying and don't give up, you will succeed.
    Sooooo Funny.


  12. Lorna Byrne Says:

    Lol, that's bloody brilliant. Hope you also get a result with Sex-god Gordon :) xx