@cosmicgirlie
Due Date: 04/21/2009
Week: 14+3 days
Month: 4
Trimester: 2
Fetus Age: 12 weeks
Heartbeat: 151bpm
Time to Go: 178 days
Size: Lemon. A slightly large lemon. Larger than your average peach.

Oh hey!! Yeah you know what's funny? Yeah, it's when you do this, bust your freaking ass, tidy a shit tip, bomb sight of a house from top to goddamn bottom, only to have the estate agents call up as soon as you turn off the mother puppy hoover and say:

Estate Agent: "Oh yeah Mrs M? Yes Miss X says she can't make it and says she's going to reschedule. Many thanks!!"

*Sound of someone's head exploding somewhere*

For those of you who seem slightly disillusioned, apparently I spend my days sitting on my ass with nothing better to do, wondering when people are going to grace me with their presence.

Stupid whores.

PS There is actually a box full of utter random crap shoved underneath my desk in the study. How much shall we bet I'll forget about that until the day we move?
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    What with the good old pregnancy-memory thing, I reckon you'll remember it the day you move, then leave it boxed up in your new place til 'The Other One' is at least 2! Like you said, having small chldren doesn't leave any free time... ;)
    Sorry you're having a hard time tho, even if you do make me giggle. Love ya babe.xxx


  2. Lol Jen that is a frightening thought....probably because it's true :oD


  3. Me Says:

    I'm in the same boat! We have our house for sale and I hate it!

    (love2mommy from FF)