@cosmicgirlie
Due Date: 01/08/2008
Week: 8+0 days
Month: 2
Trimester: 1
Fetus Age: 6 weeks

Time to go:
Due Date: 223 days
2nd Trimester: 27 days
UltraScan: 12 days

If there's one way to get me to slow down, is to introduce things that actually physically stop me. So if it wasn't enough for me to have dizzy spells (and be signed off work for 4 weeks) then the next step is to attack the major nerves in my leg. Hello sciatica!! Man it's fun. Left leg decides it doesn't want to know if I've been lying on my back or sitting funny. It's very odd and can hurt like stink, but hey you know, it's another fun thing for the list! I wonder what's next... Dr did blood tests to find out what's going on with the dizzy thing. Should hopefully get results on Thursday.

Well here we are in the 8th week, and I'm still really excited. I'm praying that this one is ok, I really don't want to see another b/o, and I'm hoping everything is pretty much ok. I'm thankful everyday for no spotting or bad cramping, even though I know (of all people) that this can make no difference. As it's week 8, I'm hoping we can start trying to use the doppler tonight. I don't expect to hear anything, but it will be fun to start trying. Thankfully I'm pretty easy going about it, and I think any panic wouldn't set in until much later on when perhaps I had already heard the heart beat or something...I guess the 30+ week mark would have me slightly worried!

Been spending a lot of time on FF lately; I love being on there, the other girls are soooooo helpful and supportive and I'm always learning loads, as well as picking up fabulous new links to websites. This is the latest one which is just AMAZING. The pictures are so cool and they're great to keep me entertained while we literally watch baby grow. I'm being very good and not jumping ahead to later vids :oD

I also find them so helpful because you just know you're not alone with some things. I don't want to share much with Jeph...which I know is kind of sad given we're only 6ish weeks apart, but I just don't know what it is. I guess that feeling of how it may have come about makes me wonder. I mean even DH thinks she's done it on purpose. But on FF, it's so nice to be able to offer your views and get loads of support, without people constantly turning it back to themselves, or disregarding your happiness telling you how much it will suck (AP)...it's just a much nicer environment.

DH's mum has stopped calling, and I've actually started to relax a bit more in the daytimes now :oD I feel kinda bad, but I've always needed my space and need to know my escape route rather than feeling like a watched piece of prey...DH says this is exactly what he went through. I sympathise now.

Man I am HUNGRY.