@cosmicgirlie
How long does it take? After having children, when do you remember that there's more to you than just being a feeding machine? Where, even though rolls of skin still plague you (if like me you're unfortunate to suffer that issue), does the point come where you actually feel like a sexy beast again?

At the moment I look and feel less like this:




And much more like this.



For two years I was a lapdancer. And a HOT one at that. And I'm not biased. I made my money dammit.

Right now? Whoopi Goldberg would be a hotter dancer than me. Sometimes it feels like the only thing I have going is my boobs. But even THEY are milk boobs. In about 4 and a half months they're going to be flimsy empty boobs.

Everyone says it's too early to worry about it. It's only been 7 months. Yes. I know. I'm well aware. It doesn't happen overnight. But you know what? I haven't lost a pound in weight. Not One. Single. Pound. There are some days where all I get to eat is whatever I have at teatime in the evening. I'm not starving myself, I can assure you of that. More often than not, I don't get a CHANCE to eat. Not a proper meal, anyway. Today? I've had a wholemeal bread roll with some cheese. No butter. And then I feel like I should eat more. But instead, I end up running around after the kids (*sigh* the kids...) and forget to eat. And then I'm not even hungry.

I miss the Jay who felt reasonably attractive WITHOUT having to make a huge effort. And by huge effort, I mean buying out shares in Max Factor. I miss the Jay who had a confidence in the way she looked, and didn't feel the need to rely on compliments of others to feel good.

Beauty is on the inside. I'm well aware of that, but I don't even feel much of THAT at the moment. But what does it take to go from Crummy Mummy to Yummy Mummy? What do all the hot moms do out there?

And also, whoever stole my Mojo? I'd like it back please.
3 Responses
  1. I don't have this problem, so I'm not much help. I was never a Yummy Mummy to begin with - I've always been a plain jane kind of gal with more coushin than I need. Luckily for me, my hubs like the dough-girl look. I find confidence in being smart, educated, strong, supportive and attractive to my husband even if to no one else. He loves me. SidMo loves me. I love me. The rest of beauty world can f**k off :)


  2. Unknown Says:

    it'll come back Jay. mine did. ;)


  3. Jackie Says:

    I'm feeling the exact same way right now...so I'm no help =0(

    But I think you're smokin' if that does anything for ya!