@cosmicgirlie
NaBloPoMo is National Blog Posting Month or possibly words to that effect, I couldn't tell you because I can't even NaBloPoMo without adding a MoFo just for good measure.

I have failed miserably already, because you're supposed to post a blog entry, every day, for one month. And, uh, yes, it's now Sept 4th and I kind of missed day three already. But you know what? That's ok, because so far I've posted more this month than I probably have done for the last...6 months.

Whatevs. In any case, I'm aiming to post as often as possible this month, so I apologise in advance* for the masses of pointless posts and random rantings, which are my sorry excuses for blog posts.**

And also, as I'm typing this, D is sat with his bro watching Lesbian Vampire Killers. I should like to point out, that whilst I normally wouldn't object to this, it IS in fact, the second time this week he's watching it.

I don't think I'll be concerned, for now, but if I see it on the tv again, anytime soon, I may tweet it, bitch about it, then kick his butt.

* I don't apologise at all, of course, but my mother raised me better than that so I should at least feign politeness. Yeh.
** This post TOTALLY counts, because even though it's pointless crap, it's still informative, and reaches an audience, and some other shit. Nyer nyer.