@cosmicgirlie
Sooooooo many people don't believe me when I say Noah walks. They're like "Oh you mean he cruises round furniture?" or maybe "He walks when you're holding his hands, right?" or sometimes even "Oh yeh, I bet! But it's probably just actually falling forwards, right?"


Ahhhh that's so funny.

And this is just great.


He is 8½ months old in this flick. He's been doing this for the last 3 weeks. Hehehehe.

PS Apologies for the dodgy footage; it's hard to film your child on a camera phone advancing towards you at speed.

3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    OMG!!! That's amazing! When you say he moves fast, you're not kidding... Are you going grey yet? ;) I think wheels on your ass is a great idea- how else are you gonna keep up?... xxx


  2. Artie Says:

    that is so crazy. what a little overachiever!! and man, he does build up some steam. that cracked me up. LOL


  3. Samantha Says:

    Look at him go!! Way to go Noah!!