@cosmicgirlie
Ladies and gentlemen....

I am proud to say...

WE HAVE A HEART BEAT!!!

Oh yes, BOOOYAH. Obviously I'm talking about Mocha II*


Due Date: 04/21/2009
Week: 10+3 days
Month: 3
Trimester: 1
Fetus Age: 9 weeks
Time to Go: 206 Days
Heartbeat: 170bpm (heard 9w5d home doppler)

Bog scan next Tues morning, followed by Noah's 8 month check. Like the boy needs checking...(pffffft).

You know? Actually starting to feel good. Or at least, better than before. Or maybe trying to overlook the crippling sciatica (ALREADY), PoopGate (ALREADY) or the fact that they (MW#2) are already saying "Now come on let's be real here - you gave birth to an elephant. You really should go into hospital for this next one. Don't think you're going to have another home birth."

That's like saying "Now don't push that big shiny red button."

Yeh. Like I wouldn't push the button.

* Ya know, everytime I type that, I fight the urge to start singing some kind of Star Wars music or something...something that goes Dun dundun DUHHHHH DUHNN DUH DUHDUNNNNNN. Etc. I don't know why.
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    OMG!!! A little heartbeat! I bet you're soooo excited- I know I am! Apart from poopgate, is everything ok? Has the spotting stopped?
    Tell the midwife if you can have one elephant at home, you can manage another. At least you know what to expect this time- you go ahead and push that shiny red button!
    Loads of love. xxx


  2. Artie Says:

    LOL. you crack me up.

    so sorry to hear about the poop. or lack thereof. LOL I am still laughing.

    congrats on the HB and everything else!


  3. Artie Says:

    oh yeah PS...10-4 about the red button. I'd push it too. You can do whatever the hell you want to do. hmpf.

    I regularly sing that star wars song. cliff's nickname is "darth tantrumus" =)