@cosmicgirlie
Yes yes, I'm shit at blogging at the mo. It's called "I have two children who are both lovely and yet somehow rarely sleep and I'm tired and probably lazy and also very hungry and dare I get the laptop open while Noah is around and ready to wreak havoc and oh YEAH he has chicken pox for real and that leads to some of the most awesome frustrated tantrums I have EVAH SEEN for a kiddo his age."


Not that you'd believe it to look at the cute face he gives you.

Isaac is still HUGE (I swear he's almost as big as Noah) and is still very lovely. He's presently propped on my front snoring away (I'm typing one handed - tis fun). He's been snuffly for three weeks now, I hear he is being nominated for President of the Facial Orifice Fluid Society which we're very pleased about. Obviously.

He also still barfs like there's no tomorrow. However we have now found good reason for this. It's called "Mom, I'm just gonna keep feeding from this here boob until you latch me off, regardless of whether I explode milk if I just keep going", and I gotta say it's just fun.

(Yesterday I went through 3 changes of clothes, he got through 7 vests and well over a dozen burpees. The washing machine and tumble drier are my best friends. We're very proud.)




"What? 7 vests? No mother, you must be mistaken..."

I'm clearly babbling crap cos I don't have anything particularly interesting to say. Other people are writing about far more entertaining things. Can I point you in the direction of something more exciting perhaps? Some one else's more interesting blog?

Or maybe, just maybe, I can distract you with some FREAKING AWESOME PICS of Isaac taken by Alan Bremner?



The Squoochiest Mouth EVAH.




Yes you're right. He IS cute. Good GOD that mouth.




6 days old.
How I didn't piss Alan off with all my cooing smoochy goo noises, I'll never know.




And how the hell he got Isaac to stay put while he slept is beyond me.


This last one is specially for those who love the pic of him in the bath (pic of Isaac, not Alan, cos that's just very, very wrong), I know loads of people loved the squooched up face. Well, ladies, hang on on to your uterus cos this one will kill ya.



You can visit Sprout Photography and I swear to the good lord in all his poppy-seed cracker-ness, you won't be disappointed. He takes a mean pic.

All images copyright © 2009, Sprout Photography
6 Responses
  1. Lisa Says:

    "Ohhh. Squishy. I will call you squishy, and you shall be MINE!!" OMG that is the squishiest baby I've EVER seen! He's so cute, Jay!


  2. Those pictures are just about the cutest thing ever. What a yummy looking baby!


  3. Samantha Says:

    Um, yep. LOVE them. And I think Ellie just did a flip in my uterus when I looked at them.

    Seriously Jay, you make some cute babies!! :)


  4. Jen Says:

    OMG!!! Isaac is sooooo cute. Bless his squoochy little face!
    How is poor (but also cute) Noah doing? Can't believe he's got chickenpox already... I don't blame him for the tantrums, poor boy!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


  5. Meredith Says:

    gorgeously squishalicious! love that little mouth!


  6. Lisa Says:

    OMG that is so adorable. He'll love you when he's older! lol