@cosmicgirlie
I am lame. So very lame at blogging. I confess to fobbing you off with a frightening picture of the little boy on Sunday (who is still doing that frightening thing, and regularly freaking out his parents).

Big boy has chicken pox. Again. Somehow. Like, he had it a few weeks ago. And having just come back from the doctors, have been told he has it again. He was as confused as I. And having had a fever of 38.6 all day, and putting him to bed without any fuss at all (he was like a limp noodle, barely able to lift his arms up to be picked up), he keeps crying out in his sleep every so often. In pain, I can only assume. I know they get ill, of course I know that, but it still sucks to see my super soldier really miserable and barely able to move.

Isaac is still being annoyingly cute. And I say annoyingly because I'm a little wary that when he's being a little nightmare, he's only going to have to dish out his winning smile and I'll turn to barfy mommy mush. He's still doing that crazy lifting his head up shit which leaves me a shaking wreck in the corner of the room, wondering what the hell is to come next. Incidentally, next to come was propping himself up on his elbows and pushing himself forwards in his cot with his feet. Yes, at 7 weeks, effectively shuffling forwards. On his front. So after that, we really ARE wondering what's next, especially if it looks like he's to follow his brother's footsteps.



7 week old show-down.



And the similarities don't end there either.



At least we know they're related.




And yeah, they are just as cute as each other.
Labels: , , | edit post
3 Responses
  1. So adorable. Love the smile, and those cheeks!


  2. Jen Says:

    Those pictures side by side are SCARY!!! They are both ridiculously forward AND gorgeous. Give them both kisses for me please. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


  3. Cassandra Says:

    You have the two most beautiful little boys I have ever seen!!! a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e. The end. xxxxxxxxxxxx