@cosmicgirlie
Due Date: 01/03/2008
Week: 14+2 days
Month: 4
Trimester: 2
Fetus Age: 12 weeks
Fetal Heartbeat: 143 bpm
Fetal Size: 9.3-10.3 cm
Time to Go: 179 days

Ooooooooh my god life is funny as fuck. I'm on crutches! The union are involved at work! I went to an aqua-natal class! I woke up three times in one night from nightmares! It took me nearly three days to do my hair!!!!!!!!

LMAO.

Let's see...ok crutches. Physio appt on wednesday which scored me a very nice butt massage. Ok it was a girl doing it, but having never had a proper massage before, christ it felt good. Unfortunately, it ended in crutches (will I never get back on my Heelys?). They're quite entertaining though, I can move faster on those than without them, and I'm reaching speeds similar to those on my Heelys. Oh yeessssssss.

I spoke to a friend, JT, about work and I've been in touch with NASUWT. Seems like I've been doing all the right things so far it would seem, and hopefully I should have a risk assessment coming my way. Hopefully. I'm bored of doctors notes. And trying to find ways to get to the doctor. Maybe I'll go there on crutches. Could pick up some speed.

Anyway, we'll see.

And Aqua Natal - omg it was actually fun. And it didn't hurt. And I didn't scream like a banshee when I had to do lunges in the water. Have you ever had to do lunges with sciatica OUT of water? It's really not fun. Really. No, REALLY. Unfortunately, it hurt like an utter bitch the following day, but hey, I think it was worth it.

And even better? We got to use floats. Oh man I love those things, they're great (because I'm lazy?) and well, hey, it's just fun. I'm going back next week, for more fun and frolics, but I'm gonna be without a buddy soon, TT is 32 weeks and won't last much longer! Wonder who else I could drag along...

Ok what else do we have...oh yeh, nightmares. Well, serves me right I think. DH and I had some Moroccan Lamb and Mango Chicken wraps, which resulted in DH barfing most of the night and me screaming and flailing repeatedly all night. Good times! Ahh...good times...

And yes, finally my hair is done. Long, straight, black and red. It's kinda sinister, but I'm getting used to it.

And you know what? I might be going to Tunisia in a month. Ohhhhh yes, I heart last minute holidays. Everyone else can get screwed.