@cosmicgirlie
Week: 35+1 day
Month: 9
Trimester: 3
Fetus Age: 33 weeks
Fetal Heartbeat: 134 bpm
Size: Large. Ish.
Time to go: 33 days

So. Sleep. Hmm. I know what it is....but I'm scared of it. Scared! Hah.

No seriously.

I know that everytime I lie down, I'll be faced with an aching hip, a numb leg, the need to go to the loo, wanting to turn over and screaming in pain, and most of all, the best bit, feeling the acid and bile rise in my chest and struggling not to throw up over the side of the bed. Especially as I'm sleeping on D's side of the bed (so I'm closer to the bathroom LOL).

So I'm experimenting with new sleeping positions. Sitting up is a favourite at the moment. Yeh. S'great.

However, I'm one of the happiest bunnies alive - we've been ok'd our homebirth. Hoorah!! I gotta admit, I'm stupidly excited, and have just ordered the birthing pool, which should hopefully arrive tomorrow. OMG A home birth, in a pool, it's just unreal!!!!! I watched a home birth on tv where they rold the girl that a midwife wasn't available when she was at the height of her labour. She told them to screw it, she's not going, and gave birth at home anyway. I am truly inspired.

Although, at the consultant meeting, I had to love how the consultant didn't know where to look for the heartbeat until I told her, and then exclaimed genuine surprise when she DID find it on the same side as Mocha...after asking me three times. And people wonder why I want a home birth????!!

House is almost on the way back to normal; Mr Tiler and Mr Builder have both finished, now we're just waiting for Mr Floor Person to do floor, while D finishes painting the ceiling (tomorrow). We cleaned the carpets in the bedroom and lounge yesterday so all the furniture is all over the place (seriously, do people do this to wind me up? See how much it'll take me to break??). I started moving stuff back in because it's sending me up the wall and I just want a tidy house dammit! I swear I could actually lose my marbles soon...

My neighbours need shooting.

I'm trying to get Mocha addicted to Charmed. Singing the theme song loudly seems a good place to start.

Today is the FF Baby Shower - my gift from B is sitting right here and MAN I wanna open it now. Some of the ladies already opened theirs (yesterday!!!!!! lol) and posted pics - their gifts look so cool. I'm hoping S likes what I sent, I tried to stick with a theme, though I stupidly forgot to take a pic before I sent them. So here they are kinda ripped from Mothercare.

Thanks Mothercare.



I've just had an email to say the pool has been shipped already!!!! OMG this is so cool.

D and I celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary on Sunday - merciful heavens where did the year go??!? We went back to Grafton Manor for lunch which was really nice, if a little surreal; we hadn't been back since the wedding and it felt very strange though we're not quite sure why. Maybe because it seemed like it was only yesterday.

Btw, it's 12 days 'til I'm considered full term.


5w3d and 35w.